Welcome to Miso
Thank you from everyone on the Miso Team for agreeing to be one of our Early Adopters. We believe you are going to find the experience both interesting and enjoyable!
This on-boarding guide has been created to get our early adopters up and running with Miso as quickly and simply as possible. (Needless to say, we would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you have for improving it.)
A few introductory remarks:
- We encourage users to be completely open-minded in how they decide to use Miso for any case. The platform comprises a number of distinct tools and is intended to be used in a flexible manner according to user preference. There is no single, prescribed way to use Miso. We will show how to use each tool individually and also how to use tools together.
- As an early adopter, you may have set up a Miso beta account in the past. These accounts are no longer valid but the simple way to find out if you have a valid account is to simply try and log on using the instructions in the links below.
- Whilst Miso works great on a laptop, many users find benefits from using a larger screen. If you have access to an external screen, we recommend trying it.
- Each user has their individual preferences for text/window sizes etc. Try zooming within your browser window to find the right setting. Most browsers offer these commands under View or using simple shortcuts.
- This last one is very important! We really, really appreciate your feedback regarding any aspect of Miso. The more effort early adopters make in providing us with feedback, the more Miso can be shaped to help litigators.
To create a Miso account (or if you are unsure if your account is still valid): Miso - Signing Up
If you already have a Miso account and want to create a case: Creating a Case